How to create your Patient Portal account
Access ease and convience today! You are now able to connect with us online to:
- Schedule or manage visits
- View billing statements and make payments
- Send secure messages to our team of experts
- Update your contact information
- Submit all required forms
Each of these features are now available to you through your computer or mobile device. Plus, they come with the highest standards of security.
Follow these steps to create your new Patient Portal account
You’ll create a new username and password as you begin using our new patient portal. This username and password can and should be different than any other username or password you have used with Viverant’s services before.
- Visit www.viverant.com.
- Click the “Patient Portal” button in the top right navigation
- Click “Register”. This will take you to the “Register a New Account” page. Here you’ll input your first and last name, and your email address.
- You will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. In this email, click “Create Your Account”.
- Here you will enter a password of your choosing and your date of birth. Then click “Register” to complete the process.
USING YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
Follow these steps to schedule your visits
- Log in to your account.
- Select the “Appointments” icon at the top center of your screen (calendar icon).
- Complete the requested fields as thoroughly as possible and click “Next”.
- Choose from available times, dates, locations, and providers for your visit(s).
- Once you’ve selected your visit preferences click “Next” to review.
- Confirm the accuracy of the information you’ve input and click “Complete Booking”.
- You will receive a confirmation email and text message shortly after booking your visit.
- If you wish to schedule another visit, select the “Schedule New” button at the top left side of your screen and repeat the scheduling process seen above.
How to Complete your Viverant Forms
- All necessary forms for your care can be completed electronically when you log into your account. You will be prompted with a text or email when a form is needed.
- On an annual basis, we ask for your consent provide treatment. You will receive an email and text message requesting the completion of this consent form in advance of your first visit in 2021.
- Follow the link provided in the email or text. You can also log into your account via our website to complete the form electronically.
OTHER FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- You will receive text and email notifications in advance of your visits.
- Through these notifications, you will also be able to make adjustments to your visit if needed (re-schedule or cancel).
- When you log into your account, you will have the ability to securely communicate with our Customer Relations team to ask questions about your visit schedule, insurance authorizations, billing statements, payments, or any other inquiries you may have regarding your Viverant care.
Electronic Billing Statements and Payments
- If you would like to initiate the use of electronic billing statements, please visit our website at www.viverant.com and log in to your new account.
- Once logged in, you will be able to designate your statement preference (electronic or hardcopy). If you chose to activate electronic billing statements, you will receive notifications via email if there is a balance due. The balance can be satisfied by simply clicking on the link included in the email and following the payment instructions. You can also log into your account at any time to make payments or see complete billing statement details.
We are delighted to offer these technology upgrades to continue to enhance your Viverant experience. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have addition questions about these upgrades.